ARC-NRG Base Workout
We have complied a ‘Base Workout’ that includes exercises both on and off the ARC-NRG, and with & without the ARC-NRG sliders to give you a comprehensive, full-body workout.
Follow the instructions below and after the 4 week mark, begin substituting different moves from the Exercise Menu to give variety to your routine and challenge yourself with some of the harder moves.
Click on the above video for Demonstrations and full details on correct techniques
Work Out Instructions:
- Complete all exercises as a circuit (one move after the other) then rest for 90sec. Before beginning the circuit again.
- Begin with an easy resistance setting (1-3) and complete 3 circuits. Work up to 5 circuits by weeks 3-4.
- Begin with 4-6 reps of each move, and work up to 10-12 by weeks 3-4. Weeks 5-8 increase resistance settings.
- Do the ARC-NRG work out every second day. On ‘off’ days consider doing different training suited to your overall health & fitness goals, eg: High Intensiity Interval Training (HIIT).
- Give yourself at least 1 rest day per week, or ‘active rest’ where you do little more than a leisure activity, eg: long walk, swimming, cycling etc.
- Eat a balanced and nutritious diet!
1) Standard PushUp – Shoulder width hand placement
2) Hand Twist PushUps – with sliders/ Hands inward facing on compression, outward facing on extension
3) Plank hold – with alternate leg lift
4) Standing Rear Deltoids
5) Plie Squat
6) Forward Lunge – Sgl leg with slider
7) Mountain Climber – with Sliders
8) Triceps PushUp
9) Diamond PushUp
10) Standard PushUp – to fail.